DRAKE HOUSE CARAVAN SITE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Drake House Caravan Site, we hope you enjoy your stay. Please find below the terms and conditions applicable to our site.
We advise that you take out insurance to ensure that, should you need to change or cancel your holiday, you can recover the associated costs from your insurance provider.
Your agreement is with Drake House Caravan Site Certified Location and its owners and references to ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ in these terms and conditions are to Drake House Certificated Location and its owners.
References to ‘you’ in these terms and conditions are to you, as the person making this booking and, where applicable, to every member of your party.
- We are an Adults Only Site
- You must be a current member of the Caravan & Motorhome Club to book a pitch with us. We may ask to see your Club Membership Card on arrival.
- Pitch fees are as advertised at the time of booking on our Website. Full payment is required at the time of booking, by cheque or bank transfer.
- Your booking is not secure until your full payment has been received.
- Your pitch fee includes up to 10 Units (KWH) of electricity (16 Amps) per night. This is sufficient for most outfits and ensures that electricity is used responsibly. Any additional usage will be charged for (at cost) and collected at the end of your stay in cash.
All pitches are metered and read daily.
- Arrival is 1pm onwards and we ask that you vacate your pitch before 12 noon on your day of departure.
- We welcome quiet well behaved dogs. Please ensure you pick-up after your dog and keep it under close control at all times.
- Awnings must be pitched on your hard standing which is constructed to enable the use of rock pegs.
- We can only dispose of your everyday rubbish. You must not leave broken items (e.g. chairs etc) or large packaging (e.g. cardboard boxes from new items) as we are unable to dispose of them.
- Please do not wash your unit whilst on site. Our water is metered. We do not allow the use of Drones or other radio-controlled devices or the use of decorative outside lighting (LED Flagpoles and the like).
- We reserve the right to refuse acceptance or to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct we consider is detrimental to us, or to our other visitors.
- No parties to be held on site and we limit the number of visitors, which must be by arrangement with the site owner
We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage, however caused, to your property or vehicles or any injury to you or your visitors whilst staying on our CL.
If we have to cancel your booking prior to your arrival, we will refund in full.
Events such as vehicle breakdown, illness or inclement weather etc which may result in delayed arrival or cancellation of your stay are not the responsibility of Drake House Farm Certificated Location and therefore we advise you to seek appropriate travel insurance.
If you have to cancel your booking, please do so as early as possible so that we may attempt to re-book your pitch. Your booking is only cancelled once you have received a confirmation of cancellation email from us.
Before, on or after the intended arrival date no refunds will be made. Similarly, no credit or refund is available for any unused services provided in the cost of your holiday e.g. if you choose to depart early.
This website and its components are offered for informational purposes only; we shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via this site and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time as we see fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.